H. Michael Bass, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Hal Michael Bass is our Medical Director. He is Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Bass is a co-founder of the Broward County Society of Plastic Surgery. He has performed thousands of successful cosmetic surgeries.
Dr. Hal Michael Bass’s philosophy
His philosophy is that a physician must deal with the whole person, not merely an illness, defect, or body part. A physician must deal with the patient’s fears, aspirations, loves, hates, and emotions. To adequately provide service to his patients, a physician must be able to develop a rapport with them based on mutual respect, open communication, and honesty.
To schedule your appointment at Danik MedSpa, visit our contact us page.
Honors & Awards:
- Who’s Who In Medical Specialties
- Membership in prestigious Royal College of Medicine (England)
- Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery, A.S.A.P.S.
- Certificate of Recognition, A.S.P.S.
- Physicians’ Recognition Award, A.M.A.
- Appreciation Award for Vice-Chief of Surgery & Member of Medical Exec. Committee
- Inclusion in Guide to America’s Top Surgeon 2002-2003 Edition (Consumer’s Research Council of America)
• Doctor of Medicine Degree – Albany, NY
• American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
• Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
• Broward County Society of Plastic Surgery
• Lipoplasty Society of North America
• American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
• American Trauma Society
• American Society of Contemporary Medicine and Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
• Blepheroplasty (eye lids)
• Breast Augmentation
• Breast Reduction
• Breast Lift
• Brow Lift
• Rhinoplasty (nose)
• Otoplasty (ear)
• Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
• Malar Augmentation (cheek implant)
• Augmentation Mentoplasty (chin implant)
• Otoplasty (ear surgery)
• Gluteofemoral Dermolipectomy (thigh lift)
• Brachial Dermolipectomy (arm lift)